Drag racing Weather station App

-

mopar65

Reaction score
Hi. Does any body have a good recommendation for a weather station app for a android phone? Been thinking about getting one for my phone, but not sure which one to use.

I can see how an app might be able to interpret data, and make an e.t. prediction, but where would it get reliable up-to-the-minute info? My phone wont measure barometric pressure or temp, it only tells me what it is being told.
If you want weather station info.....you need a weather station.

Thanks for the info. I will look into buying a weather station. I guess I just figured in this day and age everything woukd be on line. Lol was mostly just wanting something that told me what the air density, track elevation etc was.

Thanks for the info. I will look into buying a weather station. I guess I just figured in this day and age everything woukd be on line. Lol was mostly just wanting something that told me what the air density, track elevation etc was.

Auto Racing Weather « Air Density Online

Some guys use this but I want my own info to tune and dial in my cars

This works remarkably well. You can set it up to your preferred dragstrip.
I have compared its readings to guys with weather stations at the track. This rocks.
Also has an optional feature( not free) that does ET prediction, ect.
Highly recommend.
Drag Racing Weather Station

An app I like to use is Dr. Dail-in. You input the data from you pass and it will load the data of the current weather conditions at your track using the local weather station. It will also predict your next pass based on data of previous passes and current weather conditions. It's pretty damn close on the prediction.

Surprised somebody that’s “tech savvey” hasn’t gotten a devise to hit off about any trailer mounted weather station in the pits.... mine has a pager that we take to the lanes. Above my pay grade, but I’m betting for someone knowledgeable in that arena it would be a no brainer.

Surprised somebody that’s “tech savvey” hasn’t gotten a devise to hit off about any trailer mounted weather station in the pits.... mine has a pager that we take to the lanes. Above my pay grade, but I’m betting for someone knowledgeable in that arena it would be a no brainer.

The trouble with that is no ones gauges read the same.

-
Back