Drinking scotch with Dad

-
congrats not to bring you down but mines gone and i would love nothing better and i hate scotch enjoy and give him a hug

My folks are gone too. I think of all the great Christmases they gave me. I passed this down to my boys. They talk of what they got and how they felt about Christmas years ago when they were kids. Wish the boys could share some time with my folks.

My folks are gone too. I think of all the great Christmases they gave me. I passed this down to my boys. They talk of what they got and how they felt about Christmas years ago when they were kids. Wish the boys could share some time with my folks.
dig it bro i understand

Plik, that's great man. I wish daddy was still alive I would be doin the same. Cherish it while you can. Merry Christmas.

Enjoy your father Plik, and if you don't mind raise one for all the fathers that are not with us this year 8) and it's nice to hear you are chillin with you dad this evening :happy10: Tell the ol man I said howdy from Arkansas :happy10:

Enjoy your Dad when you can, they are the best thing in life.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIuOLU_iKLA"]YouTube - 40 Oz. to Freedom-Sublime[/ame]

My father in law enjoyed Glenlivet. Poor guy is in a home now, barely aware of anything, at least what he'll respond to. Remember drinking scotch and eating smoked oysters. Just about made me sick at the time, but good memories now.

Most of my family is gone now too. But we still raise a toast to those who taught us well. Salute!!

Pops I raise my glass of x mas Johnny Blue as we did for so many years. In loving memory of u both.
Thanks for the 40 great x mass u and mom gave us.
RIP and we will be together again on the other side

I got to share a Rusty Nail(scotch and Drambuie) with my 78yr old dad lastnight.We were kinda chuckleing when he had to remove his oxygen setup to have his one and only drink of the year!Cheers dad!

To all you guys and gals whom are thinking of lost loved ones this Christmas season, my heart goes out to all of you. It has been many years that my folks have been gone but I will always think of them. BrianT, I couldn't agree more. Thank you.

Well, I usually don't drink on Sundays but I'm raising a beer to both Mom and Dad. Thanks you two! Heaven's probably a pretty cool place but I sure miss you both here on Earth. You both taught me so me much and I miss your phone calls.

Rats, I'm leaking...

Also a toast for my Brother who I lost in a Motorcycle accident. Here's to you bro! Just got another bike and my first real ride will be for you. Feel free to perch on my shoulder and feel the wind in your face one last time.

My father in law enjoyed Glenlivet. Poor guy is in a home now, barely aware of anything, at least what he'll respond to. Remember drinking scotch and eating smoked oysters. Just about made me sick at the time, but good memories now.

Hey! I've got the same color Barracuda, GG1.

Yes it is one of the best things, to share some father/son time, at any stage in life.

Lucky for me, my Pop is still around but every now and then, something very odd will happen that I believe is a message from a loved one who has crossed to the other side.

-
Back