Driveline.works Any opinions on them?

-

Kent mosby

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anybody worked with them before? They have attractive products and prices but they have not answered my email. I should just call them. This is what their website says.

REAR END PACKAGE AS SHOWN ABOVE WITH 35 SPLINE AXLES,SCREW IN WHEEL STUDS, ALL NEW BRIGHT NICKEL POLISHED BRAKE LINES, BRAKE HOSE, BRAKE TEE, VENT ASSY, U.S. GEARS OR MOTIVE GEAR, STRANGE TRACK LOCK POSI, TIMKEN BEARINGS AND NATIONAL SEALS, GREEN AXLE BEARINGS, DISC BRAKES WITH DRILLED/SLOTTED/VENTED ROTORS/ PARKING BRAKE , ALL NEW HARDWARE, AND BLACK COVER FOR MOPAR A/B/E BODY, GM CARS AND STREET RODS/ ALL MAKES AND MODELS $2399

driveline.jpg

I ordered a new rear from him. Talked to him yesterday about it. He is a one man show and has been to all the shows lately so very busy. He isn't also building me a fender brace for my ebody example attached. Seems like an honest guy to me.

IMG_6801.PNG

Thanks for the feedback. What did you order? It must be good to take the cuda power. What HP in it?

i ordered the 489 case with 3:55 gears and an auburn Posi then powder coated for good measure. He has a fair price of 1300 bucks. The motor is a crate from Chrysler direct and its pumping out 485 hp.

Thanks, I am just starting the resto and there are so many things to consider.

Has anybody worked with them before? They have attractive products and prices but they have not answered my email. I should just call them. This is what their website says.

REAR END PACKAGE AS SHOWN ABOVE WITH 35 SPLINE AXLES,SCREW IN WHEEL STUDS, ALL NEW BRIGHT NICKEL POLISHED BRAKE LINES, BRAKE HOSE, BRAKE TEE, VENT ASSY, U.S. GEARS OR MOTIVE GEAR, STRANGE TRACK LOCK POSI, TIMKEN BEARINGS AND NATIONAL SEALS, GREEN AXLE BEARINGS, DISC BRAKES WITH DRILLED/SLOTTED/VENTED ROTORS/ PARKING BRAKE , ALL NEW HARDWARE, AND BLACK COVER FOR MOPAR A/B/E BODY, GM CARS AND STREET RODS/ ALL MAKES AND MODELS $2399

View attachment 1715217242
Run from this guy first it taken eight months to get my rear end. After hundred of phone calls. Then I get it look really nice put it on the car won’t even roll 5 feet had washer in between the hat used the wrong lock tight .fix that problem. Then still won’t move taken everything apart again the flange was not true . Called this guy over and over won’t return my calls. On his web sight at the bottom of warranty state if you come to his shop it’s not public he we call police. On his web sight what a bunch of crap.he does not work or represent strange rear end . This guy they don’t even know him. If you try to buy something from him on eBay and use PayPal . He’ll tell you it didn’t go through and he’ll collect it on the phone . Bullshit that so he doesn’t have to pay PayPal fee and your know longer Protected with pay pal my mistake. Call strange in Illinois direct they will take care of you

You pulled this off his web sight this guy is the worst does not know what he is doing blue lock tight is light weight red lock tight is heavy duty. And willwood brake call for red so if he so good why did he put blue in my set up and plus I had to have it taken apart and Re-welded .

I ordered a new rear from him. Talked to him yesterday about it. He is a one man show and has been to all the shows lately so very busy. He isn't also building me a fender brace for my ebody example attached. Seems like an honest guy to me.

View attachment 1715217617
Did you ever receive your order. I ordered a rear and driveshaft from him a year and a half ago. I haven't received it yet. I've have hardly been able to reach him. He doesn't answer emails or pick up the phone. Any suggestions?

Seems like u won’t be getting it. Is there a member close that can check him out? Kim
I've been trying to get my credit card company to reimburse me or help track him down, but they won't help due to the fact that its been so long since the purchase

Back in 2016 I ordered one from him. Took over a year to get my Dana. It went 2k miles and needed bearings and gears due to residual media blasting material left inside.

Back in 2016 I ordered one from him. Took over a year to get my Dana. It went 2k miles and needed bearings and gears due to residual media blasting material left inside.
Omg are you kidding. Thats horrible.. im fearing a similar issue if inever get my order.. Im still trying to get a hold of this guy. Did a white pages look up on him and got some additional numbers. Gonna try that.

View attachment 1715217242

I bought a a833 4speed from them when I got it it popped out of 4th and wouldn't go in reverse. I called Joe said send it back. After paying 1600 for it I had to spend 215 to send it back. It came back after a 2 month wait,the same as it was. I tried to call and email no response. I had to take it to a local shop to fix it. I wouldn't buy anything from them.

Run from this guy. I ordered a 440 crate motor from him in November 2020 and I haven't received it yet. I call and text every week and now for the last 2 month's he's not responding at all. Everyone needs to spread the word about this guy. Stay away!

Where is this guy at? State? Zip?

have seen enough poor feedback about him in this thread to run away.

Tim here from Colorado. Would like to pass some information along. Paid $14000.00 for a 500 stroker. Been lied to since the start. No phone calls, no returned emails in the last few months. Thank God for Wells Fargo. They recovered over $9000.00 for us. Hopefully Wells Fargo will prosecute him the fullest extent. Thanks for listening. Karma always has a way of getting back.

Side note: We reported Him to the BBB. You can see our complaint there - that was never answered. We recommend everyone else to do the same. Let your words be heard. Stay away from this guy.

Where is this guy at? State? Zip?

Driveline Works
Joeseph Carl Balbo
(Joe)

420 Stan Dr. Unit 2 (Shop)
Melbourne FL 32904

845-742-0571
This may be an old cell number, was a working number in Florida.

If anyone is looking to catch up with him.

Driveline Works.png

☆☆☆☆☆

-
Back