Driver side wiring harness straps fit

-

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
Has anybody had an issue with the push in pins being to small for existing holes ??? What did you do to secure them so they would not fall out ? I tried melting pins inside driver fender well but that did not work ... Any suggestions ? Anybody have this same issue ? Keep in mind that under hood paint is original , could it possibly be that after underhood painting , holes get smaller becuase of paint thickness and then fit is better?

those straps aren't a plastic but a vynil. So they shrink and yellow with age.
The reproductions should fit properly.

Thats my problem , they don't fit... there is NO resistance when pushing pins through holes ....

Thats my problem , they don't fit... there is NO resistance when pushing pins through holes ....

If you're saying the reproductions dont fit, I'm not surprised. Idiots have the chineese make 10 thousand like sample without first verifying the quality of the sample.
I guess I would try a very thin flat washer on the underside that has a smaller hole. Good luck

rehrenbeg (?) used to sell them on ebay, but not cheap ($15/set?). That is Rick Ehrenberg, editor of Mopar Action (?). He has pioneered much in the Mopar world and sells several other solutions.

-
Back