Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a late 1974 Scamp which is the same as a Dart and looking for a GOOD/Really NICE drivers door glass. The current one is a seven hole like a Duster/Demon but shaped like a 5 hole Scamp/Dart. I could use either one 5/7 hole for Scamp/Dart as I have both types of tracks to put in the door if needed. I think door glass is why people build chebies instead of mopars...what a nightmare. I can post a picture if anyone needs one. Thanks for looking I need to finish this 9 year project and it is stuff like this that really slows it down.
Bruce

2 door? 4 door? Post car? Hard top? As far as I know, each of these 4 options use different glass. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong)
I've been looking for 67-69 2 door post drivers side glass for a while now... I think that is why the previous owner decided to sell off his old project haha

2 door? 4 door? Post car? Hard top? As far as I know, each of these 4 options use different glass. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong)
I've been looking for 67-69 2 door post drivers side glass for a while now... I think that is why the previous owner decided to sell off his old project haha
Two door Hardtop. 73/74 has a split glass thing going so finding anything decent is a problem. I have glass it is just not up to the standards of the rest of the car!

Your door glass interchange is '74-6 Swinger and Scamp with 7 hole glass.

The only 7 hole glass I have found is for Duster/demon doors and is completely different. If someone has a piece like you say in great condition I would like to buy it but have found none listed anywhere for the years and models you mentioned. I Know what you are saying as I have a 74 Scamp with 7 hole glass and the doors I bought to modify and put on my 71 Scamp are 7 hole glass but as far as I can determine no one reproduces them. I can make 5 hole glass work for a 73 and early 74 by changing the tracks. Thanks for looking and the advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back