Driving Reaction Time for Older People

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
I know all of you are very good drivers, so here is a fun test to see how good your speed is!

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is .75 seconds or 1 car length for every 10 mph.

Test your average reaction time. Be careful, this can be addictive! You will be surprised at how slow you really are.

JUST CLICK ON THE DART WHEN THE SHEEP STARTS TO RUN ..... THERE ARE 5 SHEEP

[ame]http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf[/ame]

I remember doing this before and I wasn't fast at it before and still ain't fast at it now. Damn sheep!

0.2636 seconds. Not bad for after lunch and being old enough to have owned and raced a '69 340 Swinger back in the very early '70s.

My problem is I'm trying to chase the sheep with the mouse curser:eek:ops:. I am making it harder than what it really is.:banghead:

wanna make this really interesting? play a few times and then have a few drinks and try it again. may make you think twice about driving after a few beers.........

LOL, this was fun. 0.2 average with two readings at 0.166.

I tried to bring them all to 0.166 or better but then the head fakes started getting me to red light.

I nailed one at 0.000 then the head fake killed my last reading. This can be addicting.

LOL, this was fun. 0.2 average with two readings at 0.166.

I tried to bring them all to 0.166 or better but then the head fakes started getting me to red light.

I nailed one at 0.000 then the head fake killed my last reading. This can be addicting.

Yeah it is addicting!

Down to 0.1834!

Darn you MVRCorp!! I gotta walk away from the screen and get some work done or the boss will see me darting sheep!

You made my day.

wanna make this really interesting? play a few times and then have a few drinks and try it again. may make you think twice about driving after a few beers.........

You mean I have to quit drinking to try it sober? LMFAO

-
Back