Driving without throttle linkage

-
Yes, and doing burnouts and donuts all day long destroys your tires and wears down your brakes and wheel bearings, but I’ve done that, so I guess I don’t really see your point.
Rather a rude response. When you ask for advice on this forum, and somebody thinks enough to respond, rude comments are, in my opinion, unacceptable. Most of us do not care for it. That is not to say that every response/opinion is going to be right, but if you don't appreciate a certain idea, just ignore it. and your snarky comment to @RustyRatRod is also unappreciated. He is one of the cornerstone members of this forum. If you plan to be a good member in standing on this forum for a long time, snarky comments like that are not the way to garner respect.

Then why the **** even come on here and ask for advice about it? You don't know about something, so you asked, which makes you SMART, then you go AGAINST the good advice which makes you NOT SMART. If you're mind is made up, just do whatever the hell you want and leave us alone.
I totally agree. I am getting tired of people who ask for help and then belittle responders with rude, snarky comments.

Rather a rude response. When you ask for advice on this forum, and somebody thinks enough to respond, rude comments are, in my opinion, unacceptable. Most of us do not care for it. That is not to say that every response/opinion is going to be right, but if you don't appreciate a certain idea, just ignore it. and your snarky comment to @RustyRatRod is also unappreciated. He is one of the cornerstone members of this forum. If you plan to be a good member in standing on this forum for a long time, snarky comments like that are not the way to garner respect.

I totally agree. I am getting tired of people who ask for help and then belittle responders with rude, snarky comments.
I got no problem if somebody doesn't necessarily wanna follow any of our advice. To each his own. We all do things a little different, but you hit the nail on the head. To be smartass and snarky once given advice is pretty rude. Nobody gets paid around here as you've seen me say a lot.

Driving without throttle linkage
Don't do that. Any automatic transmission needs to have the kickdown system installed correctly and adjusted correctly.

Just wanted to update everyone that after carefully considering all of the thoughtful advice received I installed a lokar kickdown cable.
Don't do that, either. There are only two kickdown setups that work for a torqueflite.
- Factory kickdown installed and adjusted correctly
- Bouchillon Performance (BPE) kickdown system

get bent

Don't do that. Any automatic transmission needs to have the kickdown system installed correctly and adjusted correctly.

Don't do that, either. There are only two kickdown setups that work for a torqueflite.
- Factory kickdown installed and adjusted correctly
- Bouchillon Performance (BPE) kickdown system

I’ve already acknowledge this, I installed a lokar cable

Then why the **** even come on here and ask for advice about it? You don't know about something, so you asked, which makes you SMART, then you go AGAINST the good advice which makes you NOT SMART. If you're mind is made up, just do whatever the hell you want and leave us alone.
And ^^^This^^^ is one of the many reasons we dig Ya! Tell it like it is Man!

I got no problem if somebody doesn't necessarily wanna follow any of our advice. To each his own. We all do things a little different, but you hit the nail on the head. To be smartass and snarky once given advice is pretty rude. Nobody gets paid around here as you've seen me say a lot.
Yeah Man, BUT I've seen You help Many People, including me, MANY Times! You're THE MAN Rob!!!!!! Much Appreciate Ya for What Ya Do! No brown nose intended. Just being Real, and Respectful. Thanks For What Ya Do Brother!

I didn't think his comments were snarky or rude....Some of you losers are just asking for it and he could've given you some and been allright with me. I thought he kept a very level head throughout the ordeal and gave you guys the benefit of the doubt; which you didn't deserve. And all that cussing? REALLY?!?!

It has a stage 2 shift kit, did anyone take notice of that? So it already has raised line pressure, probably more than the stock one with the added kickdown pressure.
You could cruise it around till the tires fell off and it won't bother the trans.

-
Back