Drone....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
How quiet are they? There has been something buzzing the hood for over an hour now. # white lights and 1 red one. Just went outside to water the rocks and it buzzed right over the property next to ours, completely silent...

Be careful. You don't want to get taken to the mother ship and probed.

Probably as quiet as the one you just saw.

I dunno, I suspect that they would be reasonably quiet because of what they are intended for. Since the can be flown in US airspace now to spy on us, it probably was a drone.

Keep an eye out for..........

What did you do now Doug?...lol.

It would be cool to see a drone, but at the same time, I'd have to wonder wtf it was doing around there.

If it is by chance a alien craft, send them my way, i'm about done with this planet. :D

And o' course it could be a local neighbor kid, in which case it might be time to do some "bird hunting."

Mr. Crann has been detained....This message has been generated by the United states Government, we have accessed Mr. Cranns computer remotley.

Some have basically a silenced cox .049 motor...some are as big as a Cessna 172, and have appropriate power plants.

IIRC, you can buy one at Spencers, or Sharper Image, now.

When you REALLY need to worry is when one of your neighbors starts dressing like and TALKING like "agent Smith" from the Matrix, "Mr Anderson."

Agent_Smith2.jpg

(On a side note I've always wondered if I'd would have liked "The Matrix" if some guy who calls himself an actor named Keaunu Reeves wasn't in it.)

-
Back