drooooool.......

-
This car didn't sell last time.... We had a thread on it... I think it was $135,000 last time it was on e-bay.

I have a magazine article on these cars. They are "continuations" built to order form any solid 68 Dart. Don't let the M-Code fool you.

From the ad "Unlike the original M-Code GSS darts".....

Most likely it started life as a /6.... You pay a hell of a lot to get that Mr. Norms sticker on the fenders.

Build your own and save big.

Cheep looking painted grill too.

damn. anyone hav the item number? for some reason ebay links here don't work for me. maybe i have a setting wrong or something.

I thought it looked familiar!

Did it really drop a 100 grand? Seems like a bargain now!lol...

well gee Joe.... sorry I posted a stupid thing and a joke. Still a sweet car no matter what it says on the fender.... despite your thoughts.... I missed the first time it came around... note I never said anything about it being a cool Mr. Norms car.... I just indicated it was a nice car.

-RPM

I see some $$$ work and take a close look at the lift pods, black paint,
So this is a knock off Mr.Norms ? What would it cost just for the int, Headers , style line wheel's, front suspension and links to the rear and paint job and all labor ? I droooooled :toothy2: Thanks for sharing RPM:thumleft:

Back to work one the closet.

well gee Joe.... sorry I posted a stupid thing and a joke. Still a sweet car no matter what it says on the fender.... despite your thoughts.

-RPM
We posted at the same time , That car is ready for the track.
I have never seen it and glad to have the pictures for reference, thank you.

well gee Joe.... sorry I posted a stupid thing and a joke. Still a sweet car no matter what it says on the fender.... despite your thoughts.... I missed the first time it came around... note I never said anything about it being a cool Mr. Norms car.... I just indicated it was a nice car.

-RPM

wasn't saying anything about you posting it. was saying the car and price was a joke.

It is a nice car, for sure. $100K nice, no. Guess they'll just have to keep re-listing it or hope the economy does a sharp rebound over the weekend.

I see some $$$ work and take a close look at the lift pods, black paint,
So this is a knock off Mr.Norms ? What would it cost just for the int, Headers , style line wheel's, front suspension and links to the rear and paint job and all labor ? I droooooled :toothy2: Thanks for sharing RPM:thumleft:

Back to work one the closet.

Not a knock off exactly... Mr. Norms is building them again. He uses solid 68 Darts and the cars are built to order.

-
Back