drug poll cuz the other thread wont work..

what sort of painkilers are fun? work? dont work?

• Percocet or prescription narcotic

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Punch in the head,get knocked out

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Drink until I pass out

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Smoke pot untill you cant feel your fingertips

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • cocktail of illegal/legal stuff and loads of fun..

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Off the shelf drug like tylenol etc

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Slam hand in car door as a distraction

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • SEX!!! You filthy pig...

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • secret hippy pain killer other than pot

• acupunture etc

• Total voters
-
That sucks that getting high has cost you guys so much. Its not like that for everyone.I know quite a few people that smoke,and are very sucessful in life. Two of them are teachers at an Ivy league college.

Yes some people smoke, and are very successful in life, while others pay a price. Why take that chance with your life?

Looking back, I wish I had never messed with it. I haven't touched it in years and have no desire to. However if it would help me with a medical condition I would use it.

After reading these replies I could only say, its so cold here even the teenagers at the mall and in da hood are pulling their pants up

Even if I had partaken of any illicit substance, I would never admit it. Case in point, a recently graduated summa cum laude(with highest honors) lawyer had landed a six figure job in S. Florida. Her employer googled her and discovered that she had posted on a social network site about the joys of illegal drug use. She is now flippin burgers at McD.
Anything posted on the net is available for anyone to find. Big brother is always watching, years ago when the indoor cultivation thing was booming, the government set up a dummy light company so that anyone who placed an order immediately went on a "list". That doesn't sound so bad but if during a flyover of your property by the gov with a FLIR(forward leading infared sensor) shows a concentrated heat source(from the lights) you are suspect and they will use things like the odor of marijuana was detected by the meter reader or the canine officer who was looking for a problem dog or excessive electric consumption beyond what u normally use. Even ordering things like poppy seeds for the somniferum opium poppy will get your name on a list. The seeds are not illegal to posess but the minute you slice a pod on a mature plant to harvest the latex you have committed a conspiracy to manufacture a drug.
I have known too many people who have lost everything to the use of drugs. For me, I am helping my son understand the destructive effects of drug use and my advice to him is DON'T EVEN START PERIOD>

Even if I had partaken of any illicit substance, I would never admit it. Case in point, a recently graduated summa cum laude(with highest honors) lawyer had landed a six figure job in S. Florida. Her employer googled her and discovered that she had posted on a social network site about the joys of illegal drug use. She is now flippin burgers at McD.
Anything posted on the net is available for anyone to find. Big brother is always watching, years ago when the indoor cultivation thing was booming, the government set up a dummy light company so that anyone who placed an order immediately went on a "list". That doesn't sound so bad but if during a flyover of your property by the gov with a FLIR(forward leading infared sensor) shows a concentrated heat source(from the lights) you are suspect and they will use things like the odor of marijuana was detected by the meter reader or the canine officer who was looking for a problem dog or excessive electric consumption beyond what u normally use. Even ordering things like poppy seeds for the somniferum opium poppy will get your name on a list. The seeds are not illegal to posess but the minute you slice a pod on a mature plant to harvest the latex you have committed a conspiracy to manufacture a drug.
I have known too many people who have lost everything to the use of drugs. For me, I am helping my son understand the destructive effects of drug use and my advice to him is DON'T EVEN START PERIOD>

It wont matter with a govt license.

It wont matter with a govt license.

Thats all fine and dandy but aren't there only 6 or 7 states where you can get a lisc. to grow . The majority of people smoking weed outnumbers the number of legitimate growers by the millions. So... the vast majority of puffers are doing so illegally.

-
Back