Drug problem

-
Need more of this "drug" going on today! Instead kids are "entitled" to do nothing and get away with bad choices without consequences.

I have 3 grown men for sons, all 3 of them grew up with this drug problem,
what is described here as a drug problem was a blessing in disguise for them.
Now that they are adults ,Im sure they appreciate me and there mom for drugging them when they were little.

Bob

yep there's another old saying "I was beaten out of the penitentiary " and so were you because we're here talking about it and we all probably know guy's who weren't and aren't

I don't know if I was a quick learner, or Daddy was a good teacher. Maybe I went into rehab early. However the case may be, I didn't have much of a "drug" problem, growing up. After a few times of being "drugged", I just figured it was easier to go willingly, and say "yes/no maam" & "yes/no sir". (I always knew if I fell off the wagon, I could be "drugged" again) Hmmm! I'm almost 59, and still use those terms to this day. As children, we were taught to show respect, and in return earn it. What was so wrong with that?

So true. I will make copies for my neighbors and kids and a copy to the church website wouldn't hurt either. tmm

-
Back