dual quad nitrous !!?!!

-
So did you buy anything at the swap meet?
Yes a couple pieces of trim for the truck that I've been fixing it up. I actually called the guy ahead of time to have him bring it as it wouldn't have been something he brought... Then when I walked back to his Booth later to pick up my stuff because I paid for it when I first got the I noticed a couple Power Wagon emblems that I couldn't live without. The only thing I bought for the duster was a electric fan for the radiator as I want one more as a pusher for the very hot days.. I haven't had any overheating problems but sometimes I like to bring it down to Deadcool at will..

So no nos piese for the Dual Quad?
How about the tach generator or distributor.

are you eating popcorn trying to learn something or trying to see if something negative will happen and be there to pounce on it?...
I want to learn as much as possible but if something terrible does happen, I’ll be there to learn from that too. I’m not being negative or anything, just curious.

Have you ever tried nitrous before? Or been in a car that did have it and use it? Or are you just making fun of something you are afraid to try?...

are you eating popcorn trying to learn something or trying to see if something negative will happen and be there to pounce on it?...
I would only try NOS if I had a giggle giggle moment with a tired 318 in like a old dodge truck that I wanted to blow up (I don't see that happening), or if I was in a 6 or 7 second class and I needed it. So no, I haven't tried. My brother ran NOS in his chevelle. I would lose respect for my self if I used it, but that's just me. To each their own....

Last edited:
I want to learn as much as possible but if something terrible does happen, I’ll be there to learn from that too. I’m not being negative or anything, just curious.
Yes it's more curiosity than anything for me as well. Like the aluminum heads just something I always wanted but definitely don't need. I don't even see myself using it on a regular basis probably were on a country road with a friend going
"WATCH THIS!!!" :thumbsup:...

I would only try NOS if I had a giggle giggle moment with a tired 318 in like a old dodge truck that I wanted to blow up (I don't see that happening), or if I was in a 6 or 7 second class and I needed it. So no, I haven't tried. My brother ran NOS in his chevelle. I would lose respect for my self if I used it, but that's just me. To each their own....
So you're looking to get respect with a beat-up four-door Cordova...:poke:..

So you're looking to get respect with a beat-up four-door Cordova...:poke:..
Respect with myself in a Cordoba? YES! But I could throw a 150 shot on my wife's V6 mustang and run beside your dual quad stroker. Any Yayhoo can do it. It's accomplishing nothing. Like buying a 10 second crotch rocket for 2500 bucks. Again, if you are in a street car shoot out and need to go high 6's in the 1/4, then you'll need it. But I'm not trying to change your mind and you'll never change mine so like I said.... Each to their own

DC98DB9B-B58C-440A-B18B-DA412F4DB76E.jpeg

LOL!!!!!!! ;)

Respect with myself in a Cordoba? YES! But I could throw a 150 shot on my wife's V6 mustang and run beside your dual quad stroker. Any Yayhoo can do it. It's accomplishing nothing. Like buying a 10 second crotch rocket for 2500 bucks. Again, if you are in a street car shoot out and need to go high 6's in the 1/4, then you'll need it. But I'm not trying to change your mind and you'll never change mine so like I said.... Each to their own
But you don't have nitrous in your wife's Mustang and you don't have a crotch rocket LOL... As a matter of fact you don't even have a 4-door Cordova! LOL..
then when I tried to give Pittsburgh a little crap on his thread remember I do have Speedmaster heads and I have ported my own heads... You give me s*** about stuff you don't have and don't know about...

Woooo HOOOOO YR HAS RAISED HIS STATES FROM BOT TO HUMAN!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Mr YR

-
Back