Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my Demon Hood Scoop. It's in great shape, with only a teeny tiny little chip on the bottom of one rear corner that's obscured when the scoop installed.
It's missing a couple studs, but the holes are fine.

Wanna go fast? This is one of three factory scoops that actually work. That's right, you can tell that boundary-layer air to bugger off with this scoop! The faster you go, the faster you go!

$200 plus the shipping, and that's a damn fine price, if I do say so m'self. You can spend your dough on some cheesy fiberglass aftermarket trash that will get you laughed out of the 'Nats, or you can score this OE gold that won't max your gold card.
PM me for the transaction action!
-John

Attachments

• Scewp1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3,281
  • Skewp1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2,659
  • Skoop1.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 2,380
Bump, price is $150, but you're going to pay shipping somewhere in the neighborhood of $75 based on what I've been quoted.

Thanks

I have contacted him. Still negotiating and both of us have follow up questions. It's been a long process. Hope to get deal settled soon.

After looking at other scoops I called John and we decided to trade my dual scoops for the dual snorkel scoop. The exchange is setup for the following Sunday due to our schedules. Thanks for all your patience. All is good. Game ON!!!

I traded my dual scoops for the dual snorkel scoop on Sunday. Easy transaction and fits my spare hood great.
Thanks Josh.
:cheers:

No Problem!

I can hardly wait to bolt those dual scoops to the roof of my Neon.

If I would have thought of that... I might have just mounted them on my 2005 Town N Country N Racetrack. lol :blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back