Dukes movie trailer

-
As far as I'm concerned the Charger is the main character.

Jessica Simpson is the only one who lives up to the original character (oh yeah..Daisy Duke is an icon).

AND WHY DO THEY NEED TO DESTROY MORE CHARGERS!?!?!?! The orignal show destroyed like 280 of them.......

I'll go see it..... and it was closer to destroying over 320 chargers...

Unlike allot of other charger Fans. I look at it this way. the more they destroy. the more mines worth. You can't stop hollywood. so I would rather see the glass half full.....

and yes, i'm going to go see it :D

Is Daisy still driving a RoadRunner in this ?

Dunno...

I just can't stand "Stiffler"...That is all he can play, and all he ever will play.

Daisy has her Jeep. And yes the more they distroy the more ours are worth.

Now I think the movie will be ok. If you remember the orginal series was kinda Corny as well. and dont get me wrong i own seasons 1&2 on DVD im a Hudge fan.

yes..it was corny. I thought that was just because EVERYTHING from that time seems corny now (Admit it...you actually LIKED Knight Rider when it was new, didn't you)....lol

superdart said:
Jessica Simpson is the only one who lives up to the original character (oh yeah..Daisy Duke is an icon).

Maybe in looks, But at least Daisy had some brains!

I thought Daisy only had shorts. I did not think anything else existed after that.

Duster front.jpg

I think it looks like it will be funny as hell! I thought the 2 duke movies they did for tv were cheesy so at least I will get a few chuckles out of this one!

Stupid humor, a Dodge Charger and an anotomically correct female will get my 8 bucks.

superdart said:
yes..it was corny. I thought that was just because EVERYTHING from that time seems corny now (Admit it...you actually LIKED Knight Rider when it was new, didn't you)....lol

i have to episodes on tape (not just recorded from tv)

whitey said:
Can't view it here at work, have to try it later at home!

The 3rd season is suppose to come out later this month!!!

The 23rd or so i think.

this looks horrible...i'll go watch it just to oogle at jessica simspon.

Other than that, I'll stick to buying the seasons on DVD. In every episode I have seen, I don't think I've ever seen Luke wear sunglasses or Bo with a dirty shave like that...they oughta keep it close to the original.

I guess it's not bad seeing it's aimed for YOUNGER crowd (no offense intended), not the ones like us whouse to watch the origional show....

Catherine Bach....Jessica simpson....grrrrrrrrr!

whitey said:
I guess it's not bad seeing it's aimed for YOUNGER crowd (no offense intended), not the ones like us whouse to watch the origional show....

Catherine Bach....Jessica simpson....grrrrrrrrr!
I'm the younger crowd...and think its horrible.

Not only do they screw up the Dukes...but Boss Hogg isn't fat, Enos doesn't look as good-ol boy type, and there was never more than 3 cops in all of Hazzard County...in the trailer, they show like 10 cop cars surrounding them.

I hope it is not as stupid as the remake they did for Starsky & Hutch,
I had the flu on Sunday and I took to watching it on cable. They made
that movie like a comedy and Starsky like a bonehead. They should have
used some better actors for the Duke boys sunglasses & scruffy beards
give me a break. As for Jessica Simpson what a nice piece of eye candy,
with an IQ of a sweet tart!!

Hell, I'm ready to add an 01 to the Dart Sport.. any movie with a Mopar is worth watching... we can't stop them from making them so we may as well enjoy them...so here's fingers crossed for a remake of....." Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry"...... let's see them do that one......

Bryan

1973 Dodge Dart Sport.jpg

edison1962 said:
so here's fingers crossed for a remake of....." Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry"...... let's see them do that one......

Bryan
now that would be cool,to this day thats my fav car movie :rambo:
MIKE

-
Back