Dumb Comments

-
Mahalo 70dartSedan...but I do deserve it...In my defense i could only see the side view front fender....but still...ugh....no excuse.

Had an '84 short wide with a built 440/4spd and fenderwell headers that dumped behind the front tires. Loud enough to set off car alarms at an idle. I pulled the slicks off, stuck on some ET Streets, tags and a sticker on it, went cruising around town looking for Camaros, Mustangs and whoever else I could find to pick on.

Pulled into the Sonic to get a Coke, guy walks up and said "Man that thing sounds nasty, whatcha got in it?" With a half grin I say "A stock Slant Six." With all seriousness he replies "Man! That's awesome! Those Slant Sixes are badass!" He then proceeded to tell me about his cousin who had one that blah blah......

Well, are you sure? They say memory is the first to go... but I can't remember what comes next :D

409739_4404488238195_2117033601_n.jpg

A Moron (his initials though) ‎73 Mustang Look Good
July 29 at 11:49pm

The owner (me) ‎66 barracuda.....
22 hours ago

I'm going to supply you guys with a picture and then I'll list the comments below it... (By the way, this is the car I helped my best friend build). Just an FYI, the Chassis/Body is a 1990 Mazda RX-7

S5000505.jpg

"Man that Chevy 350 looks great!"

"Oh wow, that was a rare option."

"My brother bought one just like that brand new, off the showroom. Same engine too, only his was supercharged."

"Wow, I didn't know they put big blocks in those cars!"

"Cool, it's fuel injected"

This last one wasn't a dumb comment, the guy happened to be a fellow mopar nut and was just speaking the truth. I had my '74 Duster (with the 6-71 Blown 340) parked beside my friend's car and the guy says. "You two are insane." :D

The two comments I get is "Wow, nice Nova" or "what year Duster is that".

I had one guy look under my hood and says "those slant sixs are good motors" :banghead:

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 102
driving the girlfriends duster with a factory snorkel hood..

"Those cars never came with that hood!" ......right. :banghead:

-
Back