Dumbest movie,you have ever seen.... (Facepalm stuff...).

-
Stupid but actually good in it's own way is the cult classic ''The Rocky Horror Picture Show''
I can see why some people would absolutely hate it.
It was so stupid that it was good.

I went to see this movie in the theater when it came out in 1982. Only redeeming value (poor choice of words) was Morgan Fairchild with next to nothing on. I can still remember it as the dumbest plot I've ever experienced.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks "Buckaroo Bonsai’s Adventures in the Eighth Dimension” is a cinematic classic. (My wife and sister-in law give me and my younger brother grief every time we get together, for actually watching and liking this movie.

Elysium was junk too...only because it was nothing more then a soapbox for immigration reform (and not the right kind either)

Elysium was junk too...only because it was nothing more then a soapbox for immigration reform (and not the right kind either)

It really wasnt. It was junk for a different reason. What happens to lead up to climactic showdown doesn't make sense for ending.

Evita
with Madonna. Wife reminded me of that one. We got up and left about 15mins in and went into another movie that was playing. Don't remember what, mustn't have been to great or to bad.

Not a movie but I gotta mention this. Worst crap I ever saw.

CATS. Wife and I went. $400 for tickets. We both actually like musical theater. 10 minutes in she looks at me, smiles and says WTF is this? We left.

The Wicker Man.
That was 2hrs of my life I want back! :banghead:
I think it had Nicolas Cage in it too.
I actually asked for a refund and I've never done that before at a movie theater. I was told no, and I embarrassed my wife. But that was just an absolute abortion of a movie.

or Where the Buffalo Roam

"Slumdog Millionaire" just as the kid was about to jump into the latrine pit I got up and walked out, I'll admit I am a squeamish person but really does anyone want to see something that nasty?

Stupid but actually good in it's own way is the cult classic ''The Rocky Horror Picture Show''
I can see why some people would absolutely hate it.
It was so stupid that it was good.

The only good thing about it is "Eddie" (Meat Loaf) singing Hot Patootie. :D

Well...and Susan Sarandon. :)

Evita
with Madonna. Wife reminded me of that one. We got up and left about 15mins in and went into another movie that was playing. Don't remember what, mustn't have been to great or to bad.

My wife loved it...of course, she loves Madonna. I never saw it (and have no desire to).

-
Back