Dunkin Donuts In California.

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No big deal for you guys on the East coast states, but we now have Dunkin Donuts shops out here in California, that are beginning to show up.
The one close to me in Folsom, California just recently opened up.

A bid deal for me, as i grew up in Connecticut in the 60's and remember Dunkin Donuts very well.
Sure missed them.
Haven't had one of these in probably 20+ years since i was on the East coast last, and only a handfull of times in the past 45 years.

Got me the creme filled, and apple filled ones, that i was (am) a favorite of.
The old man is gonna get fat. lol

Dunkin Donuts 001 (Small).JPG

-- No big deal for you guys on the East coast states, but we now have Dunkin Donuts shops out here in California, that are beginning to show up.
View attachment 1714930693
-- Yeah but -- You have a lot of neat stuff / places etc. that we don't have here on the E. side. -- BTW we have one around the corner from us.

I can eat the hell out of their donuts .
French kruelers.
Boston creme.
Jelly filled.
Sprinkled.
Bavarain creme.
Are some of my favorites....now i am hungry.

I wish!! I grew up with them in Illinois and our closest shop is over 40 miles. I've made the Duckin Drive once in nine years ... and loaded up the car with chocolate cream filled, powdered sugar covered moments of delight.

Yesssss I can be bribed.

I can't eat that stuff anymore. Pure sugar is what it seems like

We've had one here in Downey, CA for awhile. I think I've only been in there once or twice at the most. I've just never been a donut fan. I much rather have an In n Out Double-Double. ;)

Hell, Here in Macon, Ga. we have 2!!!! and there's another in Warner Robins, Ga!

....and I go there every day.:thankyou:

We have 4 of them here. Not so much the Donuts I like, but I'm sure addicted to their coffee. When I buy it. I buy 4lbs at a time! This doesn't include all the times I stop during the week.

Stopped in one when we were back in Vermont a few years back . Couldn't see what the hype was about . Donuts tasted old and the coffee was bitter. It could have been
The store.

We have 2 in our town. I won't go there anymore because they have their donuts shipped to them. Their never fresh. Now I stick to the mom and pop donut places in town. Can't beat a fresh hot donut

I used to go to dunkin donuts all the time when i lived in NJ. We dont have em where i live now, but we got a few local donut shops that are really good. I have had Krispy Kreme. Those are good too. I love plain glazed, and the choc covered creme filled ones (boston creme?)

Congrats on gettin a dunkin donuts. They do have good breakfast sandwiches and muffins too.

Congrats on gettin a dunkin donuts. They do have good breakfast sandwiches and muffins too.

I have been hearing about those from some of the locals, around here, and from this posting.
Gonna, hafta, try them out one morning, next time I'm around the Folsom store.

Have several DD stores near me, don't go very often, prefer Krispy Kream or some of the local mom & pop places. One has a maple bacon donut that is probably THE BEST DONUT I have ever eaten

And an other took some to work and a guy described them as Krispy Kream on steroids, very good also.

Now you have In & Out and we don't, have several tee shirts and every time I wear one someone always mentions it, have never had one but hope to get to try one sometime. So you can have a donut from breakfast and In & out for dinner

-
Back