Duster 340, Finished - What do you think?

-
I think you otta give that to me:thumbup:
grinningsmileynotheethda1.gif

I purchased the car back in June from the original owner that had kept the car in a garage or car port all of its life. It was in such good shape I hated not to put a slick paint job on it and redo the interior. This is truely a rust free car. To answer your question I have been working on it since mid June.

Mike

That is so clean, and the last of the good 340`s!!! Nice find!:happy3:

Very nice!,great job-it makes me want to get mine together even more!.

I agree with the guys.....GREAT job.... Those wide rallye's on the back set it apart, and really give the car character too.....great choice.

Let's see the interior too..........Looks like a great ride. :thumbup:

Check out my post under cars for sale. 1971 Duster 340, B7 Blue - For Sale.

Mike

It really looks great. Hope When I finish mine it looks that good.

Perfect.. your car epitomizes what a Duster should look like. And B7 just keeps growing on me more and more. As mentioned, the rake is perfect.

=P~

Grant

Awesome car man! but finished? nah... you'll always find something newer and better you can change on your car. its an obsession

A job very nicely done....Your car looks great....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

beautiful job way to go,i have a story for you its a quick one about 20 years ago i drove by a guys house and seen on the side a 72 dodge challenger in need of work, i had asked him how much he would take for the car or would he want cash and trade, he told me im going to get her fixed up to cruise around in so didnt want to sell .i drove by that car for 5 years knocked on the door and f#$% head tells me you again right you stopped by a couple years ago (no 5 years) im not selling her im going to fix her up i gave him my # and happened to look 14-15 years later the car was being moved on a flat bed i pulled over and went to the car the jack *** sold it for 150.00 for parts the frame was completly rusted thru floors gone quarters front and rear rusted thry roof rusted thru it was pulled up on the flatbead in pieces .!!!!!! i looked at the guy and told him ive got to get out here before i smash him in his forehead . some people dont get it, they just dont make these cars anymore when i see someone fix one up words cant describe my motto is if you wont get the car finished sell it to somebody who will old mopars are pieces of motor city art they need to be seen.im out lemontwister

Very Very Very Good job. 70-71 Dusters are The best looking car Ever. They are timeless. Good work!!!!

This car was sold at the 2007 Daytona Beach Turkey Run for $19K.

A dealer in New England bought the car. Does the dealer still have the car, and what is the name of the dealer? I googled 1971 340 Dusters for sale and nothing came up. The dealer was asking $27K+ for this car.

-
Back