-
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-NA$TY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good\ usable. 7 1\4 for my 74 duster \6 bbp having a hard time finding one local. Craigslist, picknpull, forum coming up dry looking for one in California for me to pick up or meet I'm in the central valley... Thank you. In advance everyone..... 74 duster. BIG BOLT PATTERN

Do you know if it's large bolt pattern?

You stated that your looking for a 7 1/4 rear end.
That's gonna be the small, 4 inch bolt pattern.
I haven't seen the PNP car.
I was just trying to be of help to you, in posting the link, for a new car in a row, that they just put out.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I was only asking if it was bbp because I wasn't sure when the change over was from sbp. Sorry for the confusion

Hey, I was up at Big M Salvage http://www.bigmauto.com/ in Williams a couple of weeks ago. John had a 73 and a 74 out back. The 73 was picked over but the 74 still had a lot of useable items to pull. Can't remember which rear ends were on them but if you give John a call or an email he can get back to you... Might take a day or so to hear from him though.

I'm going to PNP this weekend to source an Explorer 8.8 with BBP and disc brakes that I plan on shortening for my 72 Duster. They are having their 50% off sale this weekend for Black Friday.

73 on with disc brakes had bbp 7 1/4 available. also the F-M-J cars had them but they were more like B-body width

Thank-you everyone I left a message with big m salvage If that doesn't workout I'll be reaching out to you guys out of state or meet you guys somewhere with some gas money of course

I stand corrected. Thank's
Never paid much attention to 7 1/4 rear ends.

I was surprised when we pulled this one from the 72 Dart (BBP)
was slant, no power brakes, no p/s, no A/C

looked under it when we bought it
thought it was a 8 1/4,
know it wasn't a 8 3/4

003.jpg

001.jpg

big m wants "a few hundred" for the rear-end and the car was involved in a flood in the 80's ... rear-end condition unknown..... wont come down on price at all....... still looking ......

I have a 7.25 BBP in a 74 Dart Sport I'm parting out. Don't know about
condition. Car was last registered in 2010. It may be a few months before
I get it out. I'm retired and was offered a job so I took it. Now my time
is limited for parting out cars. I have a 73 Duster to part before the Dart. Lee

I really do have two if you would like them. They are sbp, one was behind my 440 Dart for a bit, other just cam out of a / duster. PM if interested

I have a 7.25 BBP in a 74 Dart Sport I'm parting out. Don't know about
condition. Car was last registered in 2010. It may be a few months before
I get it out. I'm retired and was offered a job so I took it. Now my time
is limited for parting out cars. I have a 73 Duster to part before the Dart. Lee

pm sent

still looking everyone, willing to travel a bit ----------thanks in advance!

Hey man you ever find your rear end? I just saw this posted on Row52.com

"ws678ta Jan 21, 2015
Down the road a few months, I will be removing the 8 1/4 complete rear end out of my 71 340 Duster, as I have been building up a 8 3/4 carrier to replace it. The 8 1/4 has great brakes ,bearings, but 2:45-1 gears. That will go up for sale. Large pattern."

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/VL29C2B331756

The comment was made on a 72 Duster that's sitting in the Richmond PicknPull - It's a bit closer to you on the other end of the bay... Hope this helps!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back