Duster AAR stripe installed

-

player1up

Reaction score
Well, Here she is with a new set of stripes...I told Gary I would post some pics..

IMG00470 (Small).jpg

IMG00471 (Small).jpg

IMG00472 (Small).jpg

FOrd Explorer wheels!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to say something. That stripe looks really good on there.

I like it. I like the 225 part too. When I go to a show with mine I put a sighn in the window "YEAH, ITS' GOT A SLANT SIX " OR " SLANT SIX...THE LEANING TOWER OF POWER"

I like it! Who provided that? Side marker delete option too.....

I like it. I like the 225 part too. When I go to a show with mine I put a sighn in the window "YEAH, ITS' GOT A SLANT SIX " OR " SLANT SIX...THE LEANING TOWER OF POWER"

Hell yeah it's a /6 and it will always be a /6....maybe some day I'll get around to the turbo.. :)

FOrd Explorer wheels!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to say something. That stripe looks really good on there.

I know but the wheels were cheap.....and I didn't even have a set of 4 matching wheels when I bought them

I like it! Who provided that? Side marker delete option too.....

ChallengerGary is the guy for stripes around here.... and the funny thing is that most people don't even notice the markers are gone....

Thanks for the compliments guys! ( the wife says my car is as stoopid as I am now :lol: ......I say just wait for the hood scoop and the spoiler....muuhahahahahaaa )

Thanks for the compliments guys! ( the wife says my car is as stoopid as I am now :lol: ......I say just wait for the hood scoop and the spoiler....muuhahahahahaaa )

Hey it could be worse and have the snow throwing cow-catcher option!!! (that drops 80#s):snakeman:
l_589144b936c390fe62f6bdc1da06ca51.jpg

lol whats up with the big spoiler mguner ?

With the 440 six pack and slant six bars I need to drop all the weight off the nose I can. The fiberglass bumper and mounts don't eliminate the shock tubes so...

Nice stripe. Can be ordered with any engine call out I assume.

Wheres Challenger Gary?
What did it run you?
Easy to put on?

Hey! Your car is the same color as mine! Is it Petty blue or did you use the new pepsi blue? They look almost identical. I like the stripe, it breaks up the color nicely. Would look killer with some cragars on it!!

Just curious as to why you went with deleting the sidemarkers? Low profile look? Clean body lines? I had considered deleting mine, but have talked myself into keeping them for now...

Hey! Your car is the same color as mine! Is it Petty blue or did you use the new pepsi blue? They look almost identical. I like the stripe, it breaks up the color nicely. Would look killer with some cragars on it!!

Just curious as to why you went with deleting the sidemarkers? Low profile look? Clean body lines? I had considered deleting mine, but have talked myself into keeping them for now...

The color is blue carib from a 72 cricket, a lot of people think it's an old mustang color grabber blue, the b-3 seemed a little too tealish in the book. As for the markers, they looked like an afterthought from the factory, if they were the old flush style I probably would have kept them, but it looks alright.

.....blah blah blah... yeah the rims are furds but when I get the money it'll have a set of 17" black 5 star wheels with a chrome lip...like goody's car

The color is blue carib from a 72 cricket, a lot of people think it's an old mustang color grabber blue, the b-3 seemed a little too tealish in the book. As for the markers, they looked like an afterthought from the factory, if they were the old flush style I probably would have kept them, but it looks alright.

.....blah blah blah... yeah the rims are furds but when I get the money it'll have a set of 17" black 5 star wheels with a chrome lip...like goody's car

Oh, see mine has the flush style markers on it. I can see ditching them if they were the long DOT style lights, anyways I think you made the right call. Looks very clean! & the wheels you mentioned will pop with the blue/black stripe!

:cheers: Glad to see you are pleased. Really changes the look of your car. I told it was no big deal to install them. Can you maybe email me a full side pic so I can post it on my website 8)

Thanks again

Nice stripe. Can be ordered with any engine call out I assume.

Wheres Challenger Gary?
What did it run you?
Easy to put on?

Yes, I can make them with any engine size in the shield.

I am located in Fort Worth, TX

Price is now a low $75.00

Stripe kits really only require a little bit of time and some patience.

you can call or email me

817-713-7575

challengergary at hotmail.com

or gjtooker at hotmail.com

Hey Player: I like the color and the stripe. Looks good but for my liking you need some larger meats on the rear to give it some attitude and stance, but after all it is your car so do it as you want. Looks good on the stripe.

Hey Player: I like the color and the stripe. Looks good but for my liking you need some larger meats on the rear to give it some attitude and stance, but after all it is your car so do it as you want. Looks good on the stripe.

That Duster is a fuel miser, those are high mileage tires.:toothy10:

I hear that all the time... for project daily duster I thought I would keep the tires the same size so I could rotate them, but too many rpm at speed and too little traction even with the /6 is becoming a problem...and now I have to replace a tire due to a puncture.. I'm saving up for some 17's ..:cheers:

Gary, I'll get some pics to you now that I'm back in town..( 2 weeks vacation ) :)

How much for this style, and do you have stripe kits for the tail as well?
AAR style stripes run $75 for ones as posted. If you want to add the "correct" reflective lettering and shields, it is an extra $10.00. Price includes custom callouts...

Sorry but I do not have photoshop but if you post a full side shot of your car, ican mock something up - it just won't be as pretty as a photoshop job...

-
Back