duster car show

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
well i had a mini duster show today and a easter cookout for all just line the front yard and let everyone stop and check out the old rides , i am thinking about sell all my cars it just to much anymore what do you guys think about the old hot rods of mine mike

Attachments

• IMG_0618.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0623.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0624.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_0625.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0627.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0628.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 452
I love that black Duster....very nice :thumblef:

I'm still lookin' for that green w/ envy smiley!!

Nice collection.
You are an official A-body horder.

:prayer: VERY nice collection. :thumblef::thumblef: I think we all can appreciate the effort involved in maintaining such a fleet. I can say your wife (if your married) is far more understanding than mine! It's gonna be tough to let them go though.

Mike,
Wonderful collection...I especially like the plain red '70 Duster with the centerlines....can I get first dibs? :prayer:

Sweet collection. Tough choices between the red on red, the blown yellow or the black one. You get a sponsorship from Centerline Wheels??? lol

Wylde1.

Wow!! a one man show :cheers:
Very nice Mike, I bet they turned allot of heads :thumblef:
I just got to thinking :shock: There is 180 lug nuts to check :D
A tuff pick :bball: but I will go with the 340 duster with the black stripe and black vinyl top :cheers:

A tuff pick :bball: but I will go with the 340 duster with the black stripe and black vinyl top :cheers:
yep

....or the black one.
Or the yellow one.
Or the other red one...or the other other red one.

either way, that's Duster heaven right there:thumblef:

now mike, we know it took you half the day just to get them all perty and out there in that straight line!, and the rest of the day just to get them back all put away and covered in the garage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololol your cars are impressive in pics, but just so much more in person!.
when my youngins get a little older, we will all have to drive one each of your cars, and still not have enough drivers, unless i pick up some hichhikers on the way !!!!!!!!!!!

take care, joe

-
Back