Duster, Demon, Dart sport doors

-

NEWATTHIS

Reaction score
Hi everyone, iam restoring my 1974 dodge dart sport, i need a drivers side door, Will the doors from a demon or duster fit on a dart sport?, I hear that they will depending on what year it is. Any information and help is grateful, thanks in advance. Newathis

the doors changed in '73
'70+ doors will bolt on but the inside is a little different on the later ones.

the window mechanism also changed every few years with where they bolted to the window.

I have a 72 Duster drivers side door. $200. But as res1vw21 said the interior side of the door is different for the 73 -76 years then the 70-72.

Hi everyone, iam restoring my 1974 dodge dart sport, i need a drivers side door, Will the doors from a demon or duster fit on a dart sport?, I hear that they will depending on what year it is. Any information and help is grateful, thanks in advance. Newathis

I have a good door from a 73 Dart in Saskatoon.

Save yourself from grief. Use 73 > Dart Sport or Duster door for your donor. The interior door release changed location on the "sport roof" A-bodies in 73. They moved the release from the arm rest area to the top, front of the door. This changed the top door panel and the interior upholstery panel. A Swinger/Scamp door won't work because the glass is taller and the windshield header corner of the glass is more squared on the hardtops than on the fastbacks.

Same on the outside. Different on the inside as others have mentioned. Here's my '71 Demon with a correct '71 driver's door and a later '73+ passenger door. Notice the differences. I need to find me a proper passenger door.

Wylde1.

005.jpg

-
Back