Duster, Demon & Dart Sport Registry

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Since the last thread about my registry was kind of confusing and pretty much dissappeared into the depths of FABO, I'm starting a new one.

For those who don't know already, I started the Duster, Demon & Dart Sport Registry back in December 2008. It originally started out as the 1973 Duster & Dart Sport Registry. Then it turned into all Dusters & Dart Sports pretty fast before finally getting Demons added in late June of this year. I started the registry before running one always seemed interesting to me and when I found out a registry for them didn't exist, I jumped on the chance. However, one thing that confuses me is I had lots of interest at the beginning when I was throwing out the idea of the registry but I haven't gotten many registrations. I'm hoping this thread will change that.

I will admit the low amount of registrations probally had something to do with the low-budget looking Geocities site I had up for a while. However, I got an official website up back in May. On the website, I have colour charts, production figures, a list of found items (broadcast sheets, fender tags etc) and an extensive photo gallery. The photo gallery has pictures of all three models which also include engine compartment and interior shots. I also have pictures of anything Duster, Demon & Dart Sport related called the "Odds & Ends" gallery. I even have a gallery for rotting & forgotten cars called "Left For Dead". That gallery is currentley the biggest at 170 items!

If you'd like to register, please check out the "Register" page on the website and feel free to check out the website and either email me or PM me here with any suggestions for the website if you have any. Also, if you notice, I'm low on Factory book information. If anybody has anything they could possibly scan such as model manuals or anything, I would appreciate it. All I have so far is the dealer/car option information for '73 Dusters. Click the link to check out the website....

http://www.dusterdartsportregistry.com/

Thanks,
Cody

PS: Mods, could I please get a sticky for this?

hey ill send my info over/ sorry never got back with yea from that forgotten mopar site

Last month's total number of registered cars was 77. This month's totals...

Dusters: 83
Demons: 13
Dart Sports: 10

106 Total registered! That's 29 cars registered in the month.

Keep 'em coming guys!

i think i registered mine a couple months ago, i lost it to rust and i was unable to get it out of the bushes

As of today (November 18, 2009) there are....

Dusters: 101
Demons: 20
Dart Sports: 13

134 Total registered! That's 28 registered since the last count!

I registered mine today. Your welcome to snag pics from my build log or wait till I take some I like. :)

Riddler

R72 Demon, 72DemonTB3 and Riddler....got your emails. Thanks for registering!

As of 2/23/2010 there are....
Dusters: 120
Demons: 35
Dart Sports: 24

179 Total registered!

I have a sport and a demon Ill I have to send you the info I also scraped one duster that I know longer have the info for

For those wondering why the website hasn't been updated for a while. 1) I haven't gotten any new numbers from anyone and 2) Life hasn't really allowed me the time to update. I'm trying to make time for it though....

hey,ill register mine!its nothing special(well,its special to me,lol).Just a stock 72 Duster with a slant six in it right now.if thats ok.

Indy 416 ,686 roller cam, 456 gear, 29 x 14.5 hoosiers,tight 5000 stall, shift light set at 8000. rev limit set at 8500. Have a hard time obeying the shift light. It keeps pulling hard. I bounce it off the rev box once and awhile in low. Its my sons and I take it out when he's at work. This thing is a wild out of control steet car with no power adders. I asked my son how it pulls , When he came home with it one day. He say's it pulls hard but nothing like being planted to the right rear corner of a sprint car for 25 laps. The tail pipes are tied into the 3.5 dumps in front of the rear. We had to leave the tips on. This was made possible by cutting 3 inches out of the right side of the factory gas tank.
View attachment 174176

View attachment 174177

View attachment 174178

-
Back