Duster fold down rear seat

-

KenZ

Reaction score
Could someone possibly post a picture of the rear seat area of a Duster with the seat folded down? We're starting to put our 73 back together but it was in pieces when we got it and aren't sure what is what. And the factory service manual isn't much help.

Thank you in advance,
Ken

That thread helps. Thanks.

However, I'd like to get a pic of the package tray with the seat down. I'm curious what the front looks like. I assume the tray hangs over the front of the metal somehow?

Thanks,
ken

KENZ,
I hope these help. Black interior shots taken at night aren't the best.

P2160820.jpg

P2160819.jpg

P2160818.jpg

P2160817.jpg

P2160815.jpg

Dave,

Perfect!! Thanks. Is the vinyl in front of the rear shelf part of the package tray? Is that original?

Also, is there a molding or soething that goes along the back edge of the package tray? Or is that just the rear window gasket?

Thanks again,
Ken

Ken,
This is the way I bought it. If I am not mistaken, the back part of the shelf slides under the rear window gasket.
Maybe somebody else here with a fold-down rear seat can chime in.
I have seen about 15 other fold-down cars and never really examined them really close.

I'd be interested in knowing myself. I have one in the shop and a couple in the field but i didn't know there was anything between the seat back and the board that folds down into the trunk. I thought you just sat your 12 packs behind the seat into that area. That area is just carpet on mine.

-
Back