Duster in Top Gear sunday

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for top gear on sunday and they are doing hero cars. One that they are doing is the general lee. But they used a duster and not a charger. :wack:Guess we will find out sunday why they did that.

I cant help but get a little agrivated about it knowing how they treat those cars and that Duster does not look bad. Ill be up set if they try to jump it over a creek on a dirt road...

Did you notice that the 1/4 windows are missing from the Duster?

Was the Duster a two tone silver and black?

Sounds like Kenny Wayne Shepard's Duster and General Lee Charger.

full_31584650001_large.jpg

Didnt Daisy duke at one point drive a Duster besides the Jeep and Road Runner I cant remember anything very good except her short shorts! HOT!
I to hope they do not hurt the Mopar!

I have a bad feeling the lil' Duster wont look so hot by the end of the show. Looks like the other competitors are a Nissan 200szx dolled up as the back to the future Dmc and possibly a last gen Firebird done up as KITT.
Whoa boy, should be interesting. Maybe it wont hurt as bad if I turn the show watching into a private booze party.
I suppose we can meet back here Sunday after the show.

I have a bad feeling the lil' Duster wont look so hot by the end of the show. Looks like the other competitors are a Nissan 200szx dolled up as the back to the future Dmc and possibly a last gen Firebird done up as KITT.
Whoa boy, should be interesting. Maybe it wont hurt as bad if I turn the show watching into a private booze party.
I suppose we can meet back here Sunday after the show.

Sounds like a great idea....

Oh great, another reason to love those retards. For as great as the UK version is, the Yank (i.e. Jerkoff) version is proportionately bad.

-
Back