are members here

Attachments

• Picture 347.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 541
  • Picture 348.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 528
  • Picture 349.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 555
This is what it's all about ... fellow members successfully making a deal and both parties happy !

what a score ...looks like a good car.... of all the cars i ever been through for some reason 70/1 dusters elude me.....i always find a gazillion darts and even a lot of demons,(not a bad thing) but for some reason them dusters like that hide from me. i was going to buy a 70 duster a few years ago and i was totally excited about it but the day before i was going to get it, the owner let her boyfriend drive it and he ran a red light and got broadsided by a trash truck......so now that i see this duster and think ....AH DANG WHAT A SCORE.....that car is sexy

best of luck to seller and buyer LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you....and keep smiling bcoz you Rock.

i just finished this 1 in september 23/2012

Attachments

• Picture 320.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 348
  • Picture 319.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Picture 025.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Picture 216.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 348
what a score ...looks like a good car.... of all the cars i ever been through for some reason 70/1 dusters elude me.....i always find a gazillion darts and even a lot of demons,(not a bad thing) but for some reason them dusters like that hide from me. i was going to buy a 70 duster a few years ago and i was totally excited about it but the day before i was going to get it, the owner let her boyfriend drive it and he ran a red light and got broadsided by a trash truck......so now that i see this duster and think ....AH DANG WHAT A SCORE.....that car is sexy

best of luck to seller and buyer LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you....and keep smiling bcoz you Rock.

u will find 1 and thank u

Yes, I am very excited to have it home!! Really have to thank Ed for the excellent deal and all the help along the way. Plans at this point are to keep the car stock appearing while going modern with everything else. I want to be able to take roadtrips with the family and do things like the Power Tour and other cruises. I've wanted to build a single turbo 408 Magnum stroker with a 5 speed for a very long time, that's probably the direction this will go.

JimmyDaParts

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Off-Road 5.9
1998 Dodge Neon R/T DOHC 5 speed
1971 Plymouth Duster

-
Back