[SOLD] Duster Project cars 1972

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. That's a sweet 70 charger. Also the 74 dusters is a good deal too. :thumblef:

Damn Brad... A charger too? GLWS.

For all of you interested in these cars I can endorse Brad as one of the good guys. I have bought parts from him on more than one occasion and he is always very easy to work with. So you can feel comfortable that what you are buying is what you are getting and the transaction will go smoothly.

How is it possible that a 72' duster
(Arizona car) for a $grand still for sale?
That's a steal.

Mopar Brad if you ever make it down to tucson to take pictures of the 74 I would really like to see them.

Im still trying to decide on A body car to build. Duster is my 2nd choice and Dart is my last. Old 67 to 69 cuda is what I really want. Would hate to get into one of these and then find the car I really want good luck with the sale :D

4.7 Light i agree with you . I would like to find a 67 - 69 barracuda or a 68 ,69 road runner or GTX. but those have always been out of my range trying to find one for the right price. but the duster has always been my first love when it comes to cars andI would very much like to find another one or 2. the hardest part is finding one that won't break the bank before I have to start putting money into it to restore it and finding one close and find good pictures that will convince me to get the right one with out going all the way somewhere only to find out it is a alot worst than the pictures revealed. and finding one close. but even if I can find one for a good price then I could spend the money to get it back here. so hopefully it balances out. what i save buying I could put toward getting it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back