duster quarters

-

rgreule

Reaction score
Im looking at AMD quarters for my duster.. it is a 70.. i found quarters for 72+ at a better price..

Is the only difference the marker light?

From what i can tell thats the only difference.. and since im shaving the markers anyway it wont make a difference..

I just want to make sure before i purchase..

Thanks

Im looking at AMD quarters for my duster.. it is a 70.. i found quarters for 72+ at a better price..

Is the only difference the marker light?

From what i can tell thats the only difference.. and since im shaving the markers anyway it wont make a difference..

I just want to make sure before i purchase..

Thanks

Nope that's the only difference.....

I still think the 74 and up are slightly different around the bumper area for the 5 MPH bumpers.

I bought quarter panel for my 70 duster from amd big mistake.I have a friend who bought both sides for his 70 duster another big mistake.HALF INCH GAP BETWEEN DOOR AND TOP OF QUARTER.They know there is a problem with them but will sell them to you any way when you complain about them they will offer you $100 off

I bought quarter panel for my 70 duster from amd big mistake.I have a friend who bought both sides for his 70 duster another big mistake.HALF INCH GAP BETWEEN DOOR AND TOP OF QUARTER.They know there is a problem with them but will sell them to you any way when you complain about them they will offer you $100 off

I know several people including myself who has used them and haven't had the issue you described.

-
Back