-
Status
Not open for further replies.

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 73-75 Duster Space Saver trunk finish panel like in the attached picture.
Please P.M me if you can help. Shipping would be to Mogadore, Ohio 44260

Thank you ,
Ross Gordon
311550169718_1.jpg

I've been searching for at least a year. They do pop up but the shipping is always over $100. Good luck with your hunt.

Riddler

Weight isn't a factor but it's length sure is. I've go one of those here, in nice condition too. 80 USD total shipped from 29642.

Wow my duster has one. Only has a Small crack in it. I didnt think they were that hard to find. Glad i have it high up and out of danger

Weight isn't a factor but it's length sure is. I've go one of those here, in nice condition too. 80 USD total shipped from 29642.

Great price. I think the shipping on the one I sold was over $50

Question,,, The finish panel I have here came from a 75 Valiant Brougham. Same and interchangeable ?

I believe they are all the same not much info out there on them. I sold mine as "the plastic thingy that covers the taillight wiring in the trunk" Had no idea of the name of it. LOL

I believe they are all the same not much info out there on them. I sold mine as "the plastic thingy that covers the taillight wiring in the trunk" Had no idea of the name of it. LOL
I'll dig it out, look for a part number, and post pics later today.

Not sure. Did find one in a duster once I pulled and sold. Could not believe my car had it when I bought it. Bet they were all pulled and tossed first light bulb change.

whoot there it is... approx' 71 inches overall length and approx' 14 inches at tallest points.
Lower edge does have continuous flange facing inside. No part number found.
No cracks or damage over than the spot where a push pin goes near middle is hogged out a tad. They don't look exactly the same side by side.
I hosed the cobwebs off so water shows in the pic.

trunk finish panel.JPG

whoot there it is... approx' 71 inches overall length and approx' 14 inches at tallest points.
Lower edge does have continuous flange facing inside. No part number found.
No cracks or damage over than the spot where a push pin goes near middle is hogged out a tad. They don't look exactly the same side by side.
I hosed the cobwebs off so water shows in the pic.

View attachment 1714949458
That looks to be different than the Duster one ....just measured the width of my trunk is 69" and the max height is just under 13".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back