Dynamic Convertors

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a convertor or transmission from Dynamic Convertors of Pro Formance Transmission's recently???? I've can't seem to find their website. Did they change the name??? I even googled Lupo and didn't come up with much.

They used to have a nice web site, but its gone! Just have to give them a call! 8)

I bought mine from A&A transmissons. Call and ask for rick .... or go to http://www.aandatrans.com/ he sell them. super guy to talk to. He does not talk down to you. OR John Cope racing conventers.

Dymanic is the way to go. Call Rick at A&A. Awesome guy. I have ordered a trans,trans sheild and driveshaft from him. Like posted before he answered all of my stupid questions and not once did I feel like he was talking down to me unlike a few other places I called. Heck a year after I bought my trans from him I talked to him at the Monster and he remembered my name. You can't beat that for customer service. I could go on and on about him.

If ya' want the "best" converter call Lenny at Ultimate Converter he used to build them for Dynamic,and i've been told they're not the same since he left and went out on his own..

Bought a DYNAMIC from Frank last August. Haven 't been back to the track to try it but it seems good on the street lots more grunt now and the service was good. Just call them with all your car 's specs

-
Back