Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers..

-
You talked me in to ordering a set for my Duster. It has newer Hooker Aerochambers on it that sound good, but it might be time for a change. Plus, Summit has them for $46 each after mail in rebate and free shipping.

Got them installed today. I originally had tail pipes but had a few rattles with them so I took them off for now. I have turns downs before the axle pointed slightly outwards. Might end up putting the tail pipes back on, it's pretty loud inside and lots of drone.

Don't mind the sideways video.

[ame]https://youtu.be/evrrBpxlu9E[/ame]

440 TTI stepped headers, 3" pipes with a h pipe.

ahhhh, i'd have to hear them in person. they sound too loud for me but its hard to tell from a video on the internet. i know my super turbos sound a lot louder and no where near as deep in the youtube video compared to what it sounded like in person.

You talked me in to ordering a set for my Duster. It has newer Hooker Aerochambers on it that sound good, but it might be time for a change. Plus, Summit has them for $46 each after mail in rebate and free shipping.

I have 3 1/2" aerochambers on my 540 Demon going into dumps, H pipe. Sounds OK but haven't really been able to wind the motor up yet.

On the 46 I used 3" X-pipe, 8" long cherry bombs, then 3" flow 40's. IMO it sounds great and no tunny sound after the bombs went on.

Tried that with the 3 1'2 and the bigger ccherry bombs would be too lung to fit with dumps at the axle.

After i put a few miles on mine they get louder.Almost to loud at cruising at 22- 2500 rpm

-
Back