E-town Racers

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a Dave Lathrop or Cuda Hank ? Just wonder why he sent me the lovely email he did. Someone piss in his wheaties ?

Rob, It seems someone had something against me for who knows what and decided to rip apart me and my children. They said they were from Moparts but they commented on the picture Im only using here.

I dont know what the deal is but they arent man enough speak up and tell me the truth about what there problem with me is so Im not going to worry about it.

WOW! A E-mail from someone being less than a man. Shameful. It's best to confront the problem and work it out with you and perhaps come to a conclusion on it.

Ripping ones family is just plain ol'poor taste and demeaning to himself.

It's easy to throw stones from behind a tree and hide huh?

Adam, do you mean they commented on your avitar pic? If the did maybe they are a JW and it made them mad.

Chuck

No the Picture of the kids sitting in the car.

They wont answer my emails back so Im not worried. Probably disappointed that they didnt make me mad enough to curse them out to. I have better things to do then fight with someone over the internet.

Those kids are so cute, I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about them.

There's a Dave from Lathrop CA on the srtforums.com and lxforums.com sites, if that helps any, user name is blazinsrt

Anyone who'd be mean to your kids isn't worth thinking about.

-
Back