Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today is one of my early A body dual exhaust transmission cross members, correct in application for all 63-66 Darts, Barracudas and Valiants. As any early A owner knows, the trans cross member is only cut out on the drivers side for the exhaust pipe to pass through as these cars only came with single exhaust. If you are considering running dual exhaust, this crossmember conversion allows you to run dual exhaust up to 2 1/2" through both sides without flattening the pipe or going under the crossmember.

Each unit has been blasted, cut, converted, welded, painted and personally tested on a car for an accurate fit. My price for the unit is $75.00 plus shipping from my zip code 48169. If you have an old, unaltered one to send back as a core, I will knock off $10.00 from the price and pay the return shipping, to keep the program going for other members in need.

As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 008.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 153
Ok gang, this item is SOLD!! Thanks John, and thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Carry on, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back