Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today are 3 of my famous dual exhaust conversion transmission crossmembers for early A body Darts, Valiants and Barracudas. As everyone knows who owns one, only the drivers side of the crossmember is cut out for the single exhaust, and running duals usually involves going under the crossmember on the passenger side, dangerously low to the ground. Well, this conversion allows you to tuck the passenger side up through the crossmember, much like the drivers side cutout. These have been carefully engineered and provide clearance in the only location available on the passenger side. Every one has been test fit and will bolt right in. They have been blasted and painted and ready to install.

These units are priced at $75.00 a piece plus shipping, but I will give any purchaser a $10.00 discount if they send me back an uncut core, and I will pay the shipping back for the core, making your purchase total $65.00 plus shipping. I only have 3 in stock, but am expecting 2 cores in return from 2 recent sales, so get yours while they are available. Laysons was selling these for $125 and a $65 core charge, so mine are a very good deal in comparison.

As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 005.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 392
Looks good. How big of a pipe can fit in there?

If this will work for a 2.5" setup I'm in. PM me a price shipped to 14141.

Ok gang,'there is a sale pending on every one I have so far, and everyone is returning a core so I will have 5 more to convert soon!

For everyone's information, the cutout is made of 2 1/2" pipe and is almost a semi circle but not quite. The cutout is the maximum size that it can be and is in the only location that a pipe can go through on the passenger side! It's so tight between the torsion bar, the oil filter and how the exhaust manifold or header comes down that this is literally the maximum cutout that can be made! They will work for 2 1/2" exhaust as that is the size I have on my car, and will work for larger pipe as well, they will just hang a bit lower. Anybody that has tried to run any bigger than 2 1/2" pipe through that labyrinth knows how hard it is to get even 2 1/2" through there!!

So, ill keep the thread updated and restock them as cores come in! Thanks for all the interest in these, it's nice to be able to help out so many early A brethren!! Geof

Well all, 2 of the 3 crossmembers have been sold but the 3rd one is up for sale again! Thanks to Aaron and Dave for their purchases!

PM me if you're interested in the 3rd one! Geof

I'd be up for one. I'm converting my 3 on the tree to a 904 auto with dual exhaust. what would shipping look like to 52404.

Shipping for these has been running between $10 and $16 depending on which zone of the country you are in!!

Hey Geoff, Reserve one for me when you get caught up. I may have a trip out that way in the next few weeks or at x-mas.

Karl

Ok gang, there is a sale pending on the 3rd one listed here. I will keep the thread updated and when I receive the cores from the guys who just bought them, ill run another batch! Thanks for the kind words, all the interest and for your purchases everyone!

Ill make sure I save one for you Karl!! Geof

Ok gang, the 3 crossmembers listed here have been sold. I will be receiving cores from the last 5 members who purchased one so ill make another run when I receive them all and make another listing!! Thanks to everyone who purchased one and for all the interest in these!! You all really make it nice to do them and have them go to fellow early A nuts!! Thanks again, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back