Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I’m working on a 440 powered 63 Dart post car Pro Street project and I need a few things. If anyone knows of a roller that is rotted, rusted, damaged please let me know. I’m specifically looking for a section of the firewall, a steering column and steering wheel and if we’re lucky, a few other small parts as well. It doesn’t matter if the column is for P/S or manual steering because we need the wiring harness. Actually, any early A-body Dart, Valiant or Barracuda 63-66 models would give us what we need. Of course, it needs to be fairly cheap and as close to Central NJ the better.

Thanks all!

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• Pro Street.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 142
I have a 66 Barracuda that I am about to start parting out if you just need certain parts and not the whole car.

Thanks but we'd like to get one a bit closer to home and get a whole parts car. That wasy, as we move forward on the project and something else comes up that we need, we'll hopefully have it from the parts car.

Ken

Well... Phoenix AZ is far from Edison NJ but 805moparkid has 2 of them listed for sale on FABO

Great lookin car by the way. I'm workin on one right now.

Yeah. Phoenix is a bit far.

We're taking out all the hardcore race stuff and making it streetable again. We're keeping the 4.30 Dana spool rear though with the ladder bar suspension. The firewall was cut out to put in a flat sheet metal piece and a race steering column installed. We're planning to put the original type firewall and stock type steering column back in so that we can use the turn signals and horn to keep the local gendarmes happy.

That's a bit further than we'd like to travel to keep the overall cost down. A lot closer than Phoenix, AZ though!

I have a 65 in wisc dash aleady out looks great full harness down to fuse box radiator front core section is gr8 and the fire wall and cow l is a-1 , steering colums inner fenders rough its got to go soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back