Early a-body slant six oil pan.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can use the 369 pan also-- slant six.org has an article on this with pictures. Lawrence

67 oil pan 8-[ /6 An A body car :compress:... :-k should work just fine.:-k... I hope a great /6 tech
jumps in here.
But I am thinking the engine mounts and oil pan is the same..even up to 72 or was it three :-k After 62 I think they was all the same for the A bodies ..

Like I said, I hope a great /6 tec, will jump inn.

I have a 225 pan from my 66 barracuda. Has been stored inside garage. No major issues with it. Sorry , having trouble with computer/camera/printer interface, so no picture. PM me with your contact info and we'll see what we can work out.
Mike

67 oil pan 8-[ /6 An A body car :compress:... :-k should work just fine.:-k... I hope a great /6 tech
jumps in here.
But I am thinking the engine mounts and oil pan is the same..even up to 72 or was it three :-k After 62 I think they was all the same for the A bodies ..

Like I said, I hope a great /6 tec, will jump inn.

Mounts and oil pan changed between 66 and 67. In most cases a 67 pan will hit the "K" member in a 62-66 "A" body.

Mounts and oil pan changed between 66 and 67. In most cases a 67 pan will hit the "K" member in a 62-66 "A" body.

Thank you :colors: This is going in my not pad Charrlie_S, I better keep a close eye on my oil pan if I think about changing engines :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back