Early A body subframe connectors conv and coupe

-

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I happened to notice a member making subframe connectors for 70's A's and I figured I should start making them for early A's. Not sure what they will run yet because I haven't gotten the materials yet and I will make weld on and bolt on for guys without welders. I may need some pictures of coupes without torque boxes just to make sure none of the measurements or dimensions changed. Pm me if anyone is interested so I can get an idea of how much material I need to get. Thanks guys.
Rick

Make sure you can make them cheaper than uscartool because you can't beat them on the quality. Their current pricing is $170 for early a bodies.

I could build them for 100 bucks plus shipping. I just have to get at least 3 orders to justify buying the materials. I'm going to build myself a set anyways for my 65 conv so let me know if you are interested.

Seymour_scamp is not building them at the moment. What part of cali are you in?

I'm out by Sacramento. Fairfield to be exact. I'm a fabricator and I like doin new cool stuff. I'm thinking about making my own front ends with a few improvements. And sell them for half the price.

Didn't know anybody was interested so I shelved the idea temporarily until I was ready to build a set for my convertible. Been concentrating on the recessed fuel cell and finishing up the mini tubs. I'll let you know when I do them if you are in no hurry.

-
Back