Early A body V-8 gas pedal

-

aldert

Reaction score
does anybody out there have a picture of the back side of the gas pedal for the V-8, I have one ,but it looks like there is something missing on the back side that rubs against the arm that controls the linckage. Post a photo please.
Thanks
Tom

does anybody out there have a picture of the back side of the gas pedal for the V-8, I have one ,but it looks like there is something missing on the back side that rubs against the arm that controls the linckage. Post a photo please.
Thanks
Tom
A few members have had them for sale, try hitting the for sale forums and use the search function in the upper right, decent photos in them IIRC.

picture-1303-jpg.jpg

You're probably missing the white nylon pad at the top of the back of the pedal, which is supposed to provide a low-friction surface for the sort of back-of-a-spoon shaped lever to ride on. When I still had a car with this pedal, I would've used this to replace the missing nylon pad. The less expensive "with minor scuffs" one is fine.

You're probably missing the white nylon pad at the top of the back of the pedal, which is supposed to provide a low-friction surface for the sort of back-of-a-spoon shaped lever to ride on. When I still had a car with this pedal, I would've used this to replace the missing nylon pad. The less expensive "with minor scuffs" one is fine.
Thanks for the photo and other helpful information

go to Ikea and buy a cheap $1.99 rollup polypropylene cutting board

Yahbut, then you gotta go to Ikea, and then you'll be tempted to buy MÏTBØL, a pack of 48 little spheres of compressed sawdust with a thin veneer of meat you apply by yourself at home. LOL

[QUOTI ="slantsixdan, post: 1971912787, member: 3913"]Yahbut, then you gotta go to Ikea, and then you'll be tempted to buy MÏTBØL, a pack of 48 little spheres of compressed sawdust with a thin veneer of meat you apply by yourself at home. LOL[/QUOTE]
Lol, I get it, right on Dan

How about the TUBSTÅK, an extruded cigar looking thing with pink meat veneer over soybeans?

CARPÅ A modern, tested-tough corporate complaint and suggestion drop box. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Gibraltar.

GROÜSÅ - A shelf with complaint forms and a chained-on golf pencil. Designed to work with CARPÅ. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Haiti.

GUILTI - A small round kitchen table set that comes complete with a chipped plate just large enough for a crust of bread, a plastic drinking cup the crack in which doesn't leak too badly, and an overhead light with a preburnt-out energy-saving bulb. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Swaziland.

MESSA - a standard soft-cork bulletin board, extra large to hold all your little scrips and scraps of paper. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Transylvania.

FUSSA - a compartmented plastic tray that clips to the bottom edge of MESSA and organises your pushpins by head colour. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Greenland.

NÜÇ - a brightly coloured rubber mould for making frozen peanut butter rings. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Cuba.

SNØT - a facial tissue dispenser sold in assorted brilliant colours by the plastic-wrapped 4-pack. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Tuvalu.

KÅT (pictured) - Two pressboard boxes, four particleboard legs and a particleboard tail, with a thin veneer of cat you apply at home. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Canada. (No, I'm sure I don't know where that Tetris theme music is coming from).

MJÅØ - a stylish programmable self-dispensing cat food bowl which holds 9 days' supply. Compatible with KÅT. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Northern Ireland.

MJØRK - an elfin tray designed to work with MJÅØ. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Iceland.

PÖPLI - H'm. Maybe not; everyone hates those PÖPLI people. Design and quality: IKEA of Sweden. Made in Springfield.

Kat.jpg

Gas pedal question to a poor mans yelp review of Ikea and picture of a square cat. Nice.
I hate both ikea and cats.lol.

-
Back