-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd racing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of early A body V8 headers. I know where I can get them new, but cash is tight these days. I'm looking for a good deal shipped to 14141 (Buffalo NY area) or something within 300 miles of that I can pick up.

It's really hard to find a used set of early A headers but keep trying. Sanderson has a new set of shorties that I believe are 379 new. Cheapest I've found but you need to call them

I have a nice set on my 64 Dart tha tI don't want, but if I sell them, then I want to sell the whole aluminizied dual Flowmaster exhaust all the way to the rear bumper. $500 and I am north of Allentown.

I have a nice set on my 64 Dart tha tI don't want, but if I sell them, then I want to sell the whole aluminizied dual Flowmaster exhaust all the way to the rear bumper. $500 and I am north of Allentown.

I just bought an aluminized kit from Jegs, just need the headers. If I had known before I bought the kit I would have taken them.

It's really hard to find a used set of early A headers but keep trying. Sanderson has a new set of shorties that I believe are 379 new. Cheapest I've found but you need to call them

good to know. Do you have a number I can call and a link to info about them?

paid for that set of doug's that were for sale on here. this can be closed!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back