early A k v8 k frame

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that the 64-66 k-frames are the same wether it had a slant six or a V8? Just the mounts are different :mrgreen:

actually just need one for a mock up. didnt want to take my car off the road if i dont have too. summer is too short for that. How much are you asking for it Mark?

And No ,I didn't know that. great info guys

I'd sell one to you for $95 plus the ride. Maybe a member here that is close to you will let you borrow one if it's just for a mock-up. Shipping on that animal might be quite a bit these days with UPS going crazy with all their fees.
Thanks, Mark

Hello, I've got one, just had to talk to my brother...... as he is not here at the shop at the moment. The one we have is pretty clean, the only problem is that at some point somebody welded a so called skid plate on it , but I can plasma cut it off for you, if you want. How's 30.00...... would rather have it picked up..... but I can ship, or your welcome to come to the shop and pick it up in person. Or, I will be going to the Monster Mopar Show in Indy..... and I can deliver it for free. I'm 200 miles to Exit 0 on I-69 to my area. Let me know if your interested. Thank's. You can also PM me.

I have an xtra good one with the holes for the factory sway bar. I am just north of Toledo Ohio and sell for fair prices and already sold you other parts. Thanks

Thanks for the replies everyone. Dodge33, excellent price. I will keep your offer in mind. Chryslerfat I pm'd you. You're not too far from my parents place. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back