Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I have here for sale four crossmembers that I had modified for the passenger side cutout for dual exhaust. Anybody with an early A knows that the crossmember is not cut out for the exhaust pipe to go through on the passenger side, and the exhaust hangs too low going under the crossmember. This is a modification that I did when I built my 66, and it works like a charm so I thought I would have my buddy do a few more for y'all in need out there. They are $60.00 a piece plus shipping until they are gone, and if they sell I will do some more. Laysons was selling these for over $125.00 and you had to send them your old one as a core, so if you want to send me your uncut one, I'll knock off $10.00 the price, making it $50.00 plus shipping. Any interested parties just message and I'll update the thread until they're gone. Thanks all for your interest, and thanks FABO for the ad!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3009.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 379
OK all, this is an update on these items. One has been sold and 2 more are pending. That leaves only one left if anybody is interested. Thanks FABO, you all rock!!! Geof

OK all, another update. Two of the crossmembers have been bought and paid for and the other two are spoken for. I think you've all convinced me to make some more. No one offered to turn in one as a core, but I'll be looking to buy some more if anybody has any extras to sell. If anyone has any to sell, try to keep the price reasonable so I can offer them up for this same price.

Between buying them, blasting them, modifying them and priming and painting them, I am making $10.00 on each of these. I paid $10.00 a piece for the 8 that I have, another $10.00 each to blast them, $20.00 a piece for my buddy to do the mod, and $10.00 for the paint and primer. I'm doing this as a favor to my early-A brethren, and I will continue to make them available until either I can't get any more, or they stop selling. Thanks to all who purchased them, and thanks FABO for the ad. You all ROCK!!! Geof

Great work Geof! My old one is boxed up and ready to send to you. Thought I would give your post a bump for anybody that missed it the first time through.

FYI: These fit nicely in a medium flat rate post office box for shipping for about $10 in case you want to send yours to Geof.

I am out of crossmembers, all of the ones I had were converted and sold, and only poisondart cored his by sending it to me to be done in the last batch. As stated in my above post, If I had any more or there were any to purchase, I would do more but as of now, I'm out of them. Sorry, John!! Thanks to all who purchased these, I hope they are up to your expectations and you are satisfied with your purchase!!

cocgig,
It was a pleasure dealing with you. I rcvd the crossmember yesterday and I'm very satisfied. Now all I need is the $$$ to install the dual exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back