Early Barracuda Common "Giveaway" Item now $999.00

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Rear window for sale in El Paso, Texas.

Barracuda Back Windshield | eBay

rear window.jpg

I know where 3(iirc) are in a wrecking yard near me. Not sure they are worth $1000,00 each?

Asking $1000 for something but cant afford to turn on a hose and rinse it off
They are at least offering free pick-up

I bought one for mine for $100 and thought I got a good deal. Then went to Carlisle and saw one for $40 and it didn't sell all weekend. I gave it to the buyer of my 65 with the car.

Got one sitting in the back of my 87 truck that anyone who wants it come pick it up

Its the first thing people notice about an early Bfish and the last thing they would throw out when scrap time comes calling.

I had 5 at one point and was thinking of making sky lites for my camp out of then .Finally sold them all as a lot for 50 bucks and was glad to see them go.

I think everyone thought that rear glass was going to be worth a fortune some day. They all kept them and waited for that day. Well, we're all still waiting! Lol 65'

Yeah, Fantom works said it was "irreplaceable" in the one they worked on a while back. LMAO

Fantom works is full of ****. Some of the crap I have watched them produce makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.

The only thing I will say is they are not shy about publicly saying how many hours they put in and the total cost.

That I respect!

I remember. Almost like a setup. "Don't break that..........whoops!"
it pretty much was, I worked at the glass plant that made that glass and hated that glass. It was BIG heavy awkward and a pain in the a$$ to break even when brand new right out of the furnace. Just lifting it from the fixtures to the carrousel 900-1200 (3 a minute or about that)times a 8 hour shift was $#^&%^*&^. I was super glad I got off that line and went into the CNC robotic cutting line sections. We had to use a center punch on the edge to kill that damned glass reliably.

-
Back