Early Barracuda in Collectible Automobile

-

SSVDP

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just bought this at Books A Million - 1966 Barracuda Formula S on the cover with sixteen pages on ' 64-'66 fishies.

image.jpg

I think the early A's are becoming more collectible. They are fun little cars, can be economical to own and less expensive to buy.

That is my neighbors grandsons car!! He had a photo shoot about 3 months ago now, and they wanted it to be wearing the original hubcaps instead of the Cragars he usually has on it! I gave him some of the correct long lugnuts, and he used the hubcaps I sold Grandpa about 3 years ago!! He's a great kid, a senior this year!! Him and Nella are pretty good friends!!

SSDan, yes they have a clay proposal & also show an early proposal of a big back glass on a road toad.
When I get home I'll post a pic.

Nice! I just checked out their web site , lots of back orders available for mopars !

Thanks for posting this.
They have a very nice website that gave me all locations close to me where I can purchase.
Will be going to closest Barnes and Noble later today.lol

Found out about a car I didn't know about

AF10_r756_01.jpg

This is a factory concept show car

Just got these in the mail today , they have some great back issues still available . I picked up the Dec. 2009 issue with the Valiant
automobile mag.jpg
on the cover.

-
Back