Early Christmas present...

-

1970duster440

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
The wife and I are leaving in the morning to W.V. It's been 21 years since my wife has been home for Christmas. Her Dad has been very sick and may not live to see another. We had an early Christmas with my son and his fiance. I just had to show what he made for me. These gifts always hold a special place in my heart because I know they were made out of love. And besides that ...its so cool.

DSC01178edit.JPG

Very Nice, as previously stated , It's nice to get a gift with some thought involved, It means so much more

Those are the kind of gifts that mean more than any store bought stuff. Not to mention it's awesome looking as well.

Very special indeed :happy10: Made by the hands and hart of your son.
VERY NICCCCCCE he has a created a great peace of art for you.:cheers:
Congratulations 440. Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas 1970duster440

I am very happy for you, all that work raising them his paid off in spades!! Your a lucky man and merry x-mas.

..willing to bet if he made a few more he could sell them on here.... but maybe you want a 1 off. :)

enjoy what time u have with her fam.

-RPM

That's what I'm talkin about! I love when someone takes the time to think of what would be a good gift. These kind of gifts mean so much more especially when it is hand made. Congrats!

-
Back