Early heat.

-

MMissile

Reaction score
So folks, what ya think?...a scorcher for summer? 90's for the end of May is a bit early and warm.

Last edited:
yeah.. sadly over 85 and i just don't feel like working on stuff..

Could be. It is above average by "a few" this week and going to be MUCH higher early next. Predicting 89 ish one day next week, and the "average" is low 70's this time of year.

Seems cooler than normal here in SC. Veggies are running behind, highs in the 60's last week, highs in the low 80's this week.

Its also hot here, high 80's, and no forecast for rain for at least 2 weeks.

97 in the paint booth today. Southern Wisconsin. Gets warmer earlier and longer every year.

90* past 3 days...

20230601_190414.jpg

watched a thing that says the pacific is warming up and will be causing a super el nino this year. Compared it to the 1997-98 season.
We are supposed to be rainier and cooler this year.
That's good because Colorado is in a drought that the farmers I know claim is worse than anything since the dust bowl. Water table has dropped 1000' and farmers are having to dig new wells.
The weather is supposed to be wet in a straight line from Washington to Florida.
Causing Florida to have major lightning and tornado storms but not many hurricane's this year.
The last el nino, 98 caused 40 billion dollars in flood damage to california. Since then, california has not built one damn, not one retention pond and has not done anything to prepare for the next cycle. All they claim is environmental protection, climate change, blah blah blah.
Instead, they will just get more of our tax dollars to help their retarted politics. AGAIN.
We have already had tornadoes here in Colorado.
This winter is supposed to be drier here in the rockies but dump foot after foot in the north east.

watched a thing that says the pacific is warming up and will be causing a super el nino this year. Compared it to the 1997-98 season.
We are supposed to be rainier and cooler this year.
That's good because Colorado is in a drought that the farmers I know claim is worse than anything since the dust bowl. Water table has dropped 1000' and farmers are having to dig new wells.
The weather is supposed to be wet in a straight line from Washington to Florida.
Causing Florida to have major lightning and tornado storms but not many hurricane's this year.
The last el nino, 98 caused 40 billion dollars in flood damage to california. Since then, california has not built one damn, not one retention pond and has not done anything to prepare for the next cycle. All they claim is environmental protection, climate change, blah blah blah.
Instead, they will just get more of our tax dollars to help their retarted politics. AGAIN.
We have already had tornadoes here in Colorado.
This winter is supposed to be drier here in the rockies but dump foot after foot in the north east.
Annual total rain 1997 11.5"
Annual total rain 1998 28.5"
Average total rain 14"
Rain since 1/1/2023 17"
In this part of California.
Man o' man, that means I pumped a buncha water at the rock farm that year :lol:
Our normally dry river is still running.

Last edited:
It's been exactly the opposite here. We've actually had a REAL spring this year. Very comfortable during the day and actually cool at night. Like mid 50s cool. That's unheard of for such a long time in the spring here. It's just now getting into the mid to upper 80s some days now. It's been nice.

Up here the overnight low is expected to be 74 degrees tomorrow night. That is our normal high for this time of year.

It's been exactly the opposite here. We've actually had a REAL spring this year. Very comfortable during the day and actually cool at night. Like mid 50s cool. That's unheard of for such a long time in the spring here. It's just now getting into the mid to upper 80s some days now. It's been nice.
We had a really wet spring, now its dry as can be.
Its like the seasons are shifting, I remember still mowing grass in early December last year.

I know the earths North and South poles are always changing.
I forget how much, but I believe it is a several miles a year.
This is where the "climate change" BS comes from.

Its also hot here, high 80's, and no forecast for rain for at least 2 weeks.

The rain is the tough part. Everything around me is already brown and crunchy. My grass has a few green spots left and they need to be mowed, I think if I mow them, they'll turn brown like the rest of the lawn. Definitely need some rain.

-
Back