-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebearded1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1966-1969 slant six valve cover the one with the ribs and the 1" hole for the pcv and the fill tube for oil/breather. Hopefully one in better condition than the photo I posted haha
early slant six vc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I saw the ones on ebay though. They are way more i'm looking to spend on a fun valve cover. This isn't a restoration I just like the look of the ribbed cover so it's no rush to find one.

There might be? one left on the 64 dart in the el paso yard. (it has a 68 engine in it). Maybe, it's iffy. These pics are 18-20 months old, more has been taken from it. Frankly would think there is still a ton of those out there. Actually after looking at the previous poster's Ebay link, that's not too bad. I sold a desert one, already blasted for just a bit less than that one a few months back.
Dave S

100_6933.JPG

100_6941.JPG

Last edited:
The el paso one is in good shape but that's a long haul from my and i doubt the junkyard would be willing to ship. I have one pick yard i can check up here but last time i was there I'm pretty sure the slants were all in 70's and up cars.
If that's the going price then i will just have to wait around for a deal because it's not that important since I have a working valve cover now.

Thanks for looking out though! I appreciate it!

I have a nice one for $20 if you want to meet at Carlisle in July or at a nearby interstate

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back