East bound n down!! Bye bye and thanks Saskatchewan!!

-
Thanks again all, been busy organizing and packing...best I can anyways. Made my rounds yesterday and today saying thanks and farewell to the ones that matter. Over 10 hours just in driving to see everyone. Last day at work in Sask is Friday. I will probably do another "guess my et" thread tomorrow.
Thanks!

Thanks guys! Friggin **** tired this morning, up till 3 am packing...I have the most wicked body stone (or so it feels like)....

Last day at work in Sask is Friday. I will probably do another "guess my et" thread tomorrow.
Thanks!

Are we going to have to predict how many cups of coffee, pisses, and craps that you take on the way again.... :banghead:

When you make those "rest stops", write your weight on the wall.... In case you fall in, we will need to know how much crap to dig out.... LOL!!! :cheers:

Oh, when you stop to drop a "rectum rocket", mention my name and they will give you a good seat.... LOL!!! :thumleft:

Have a good trip, and we will have to refer to the last thread for our "Predictions"... :book:

-
Back