East bound n down!! Bye bye and thanks Saskatchewan!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just got my offer letter a minute ago from a company in Ontario!!:blob: Im on lunch right now, but gonna go back with a smile and a thong on!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/uHZJej98_T0[/ame]

That's a BIG 10-4 Steve!! Hope your new job brings you closer to family and friends, and offers you every opprotunity you desire!! Praying for the best for you, Geof

Congrats Steve and hope it all works out for you! Ohhh and if your not going to cover up that thong, at least apply SPF 50

Hey Steve

Great news, hope it all works out for you. Got an offer letter myself. Probably gonna sign it tomorrow.

Pete

Thanks all, fingers are slippery from the SPF50..LOL
The job is with OCWA,(ontario clean water agency). Its in the Sarnia area, about 4 hours from home, which is doable on the weeknds. I get the opportunity to upgrade all 4 disciplines in Water/Wastewater, which is what I wanted.
Its been a very long year, but from most I have met in Saskatchewan the generosity and hospitality is topnotch! I also give thanks to the Town of Unity and Collin Fields the Director of Public Works as he gave me my start!
Got to spend a fair bit of time with Oldkimmer, gonna miss that, but looking forward to another chapter in mine n Lori's life!

Hey Steve

Great news, hope it all works out for you. Got an offer letter myself. Probably gonna sign it tomorrow.

Pete

Awesome! Congragts Pete, is it for VW??

Steve,

Excellent news! What does that mean for the 4 speed ragtop?

Shane

Hopefully be able to move forward with it Shane, since Dad passed away I bought his 67 "S" from the estate, so I got my fix but will still move forward with my ragtop.

Best news I've heard in a long time buddy , when do you leave ? Think you got room in the truck for the stuff I left with Kimmer ? it's not a big box , PM I want to know what that ominous advice was all about eh ! I'll call Kimmer and leave a message on his machine for him to round it up and give it to you if you got room . Thanks -Chris

Best news I've heard in a long time buddy , when do you leave ? Think you got room in the truck for the stuff I left with Kimmer ? it's not a big box , PM I want to know what that ominous advice was all about eh ! I'll call Kimmer and leave a message on his machine for him to round it up and give it to you if you got room . Thanks -Chris

Thanks Chris, pm coming yer way

-
Back