Eaton TrueTrac

-

MoparMic

Reaction score
Any of you guys running a Eaton TrueTrac at the drag strip I have used the Detroit locker before but the guy building my Dana 60 is telling me he likes the TrueTrac better its a street/ strip car +-575hp 3000lbs car

I'm running a TrueTrac in my Strange 60. Cass (Dr. Diff) recommended it as a good upgrade. Haven't put any real power to it yet as I'm still building my 408. It's got about 500 street miles on it, and I need to get the break in oil out of it. So far, it's been flawless. What do you need to know about it?

I had a true trac in my 12 bolt chebby nova before. It works great. quiet and dependable. Stronger than a clutch style SG.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZmsY2YvVsc"]Exploded View - Inside the Eaton TrueTrac Differential - YouTube[/ame]

I have a version of it in my 2003 Dodge 2500 and it works great my buddy has a 2006 Dodge with tons of power and the same unit so I know it will handle the power NP. It looks like it will be forgiving at the Drag strip but I was just looking for someone that may have tried it out. thanks for the info guys

-
Back