eddys off to shadys

-

prodart340

Reaction score
sent my eddy heads off to shady dells this weekend to get a little port work done and a little milling. Going for around 11/1 compression and their stage three port job:toothy7:

sent my eddy heads off to shady dells this weekend to get a little port work done and a little milling. Going for around 11/1 compression and their stage three port job:toothy7:

What did they come off of and what are they going back on..................

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of money do they want for the porting? Thinking of having something done to my Edelbrock heads too.

came off/going back on 30 over 340,eagle rods,ross flat tops,m-1 single plane,quick fuel 750,solid roller .600'ish lift w/ a bunch of duration. I was hoping to stroke the motor out to 416" but my wallet just doesn't have the extra cash right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe next season

I got a price quote from Ryan a while back. I plan on just buying my heads directly from him and letting him work his majic before he sends them to me. I may even let him pick a cam for my set up.

I bought my Eddie heads from Shady Dell with Stage 2 porting and he set up the valve springs too. I had him advise me on the complete engine set up: compression, cam, intake, carb etc. He gave me a lot of help long after the sale too. He is a top notch expert. And the ported heads were a total work of art.

-
Back